I found this recipe on Taste.com.au a while ago and adapted it accordingly. I’ve now made it twice and it has been a big hit both times!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 cups frozen berries (such as raspberries or mixed berries)
- 150ml Zymil thickened cream
- 100g packet pavlova nests
- 100g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Place berries on a large plate lined with paper towel. Stand at room temperature for 5 minutes to partially thaw.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream until soft peaks form. Using your fingers, gently crush pavlova nests. Add crushed pavlova and dark chocolate to cream. Gently stir to combine.
- Transfer fruit to a bowl. Gently mash fruit with a fork. Add to cream mixture, stirring until just combined (do not overmix or mixture will turn pink).
- Spoon into four 3/4-cup capacity glasses. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.